Saturday, July 11, 2009

An Uninformed Introduction



Looking for information on the best food and beer Michigan has to offer? You're in the wrong place, son. I've got no clue what I'm talking about. But! I've got opinions, and I'm going to share them.

What is my goal then with this mess of a site? I'm hoping to offer a novice's take on the culinary delights of the Wolverine State. Making good food and choosing good beer isn't always easy. I hope to offer an alternative to "expert" sites by offering an unvarnished, beginner's perspective so that I may help other people in a state similar to my own; that is, confusion.

All the primary ingredients in each recipe will be from Michigan, just as all beer will be Michigan-brewed. I heartily encourage all readers to support their local food and drink providers - if you're going to get fat and trashed, you may as well support local industry while you do it!

But enough of my ignorance! Let's get on with the uninformed!

No comments:

Post a Comment